Tuesday, July 28, 2009

does all girls love to lie???

this story start from my friend....
it start from their relationship....
starting the boy is chasing the girl...
well...
dunno y...the girl always ask me about the boy...
funny...like i'm include their relationship....
but i better dun involve so much of it...
if not like i'm the dai sam jeh...(in kento)

then when i can to the break up moment...
they find me again....
y does this have to do with me leh??
no choice loo...
friend ma...help them loo...
now the girl want to be with be boy back....
but the boy dun one....

starting the girl say actually no feel with him...
then try to break with him....
then when she explane to the boy...
just say we PAUSE our relationship...
WTF man....totally different story...
one is dun one to be with him...
then another is PAUSE the relationship...

wah...eii..hello...
1 is like him 1 is dun like him leh...
dun lie me la....
i try to help u then u lie me meh??
then y tell me about the story??
better dun tell me la...aiyo...
does all girls love to lie??
i hope that my gf is not this kind of girl...


2 comments: