Friday, October 16, 2009

SPM year=busy year

wow..so long no update blog...
i also where to start....
i almost forgot i got a blog joh leh...hehe..XD
this year busy like hell...
study study study...
this year only go out few times...
i can even count from my finger...==

sianz...whole year just study and planing
open this class la...open that class la...
so boring la...give me a break!!!
but time will never break...
this year i have to do alot of thing...
so many thing i have to do and solve...
hiaz....
somemore this year my sis just gone....

y so many thing happen to me??
but y cant it all be happy thing??
SPM really is a trouble maker...
make whole from 5 student suffer every year...
who is the damn guy think the SPM plan??
i want to kill him!!!

hiaz...let just hope my SPM result not very bad...
at least credit la...pls...
god bless me when SPM exam...
pls.. i need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment