Friday, March 6, 2009

just a boring day~~

everyday same old story and same thing u do......
just like machine that do thing we MUST everyday.......
a person live like a machine then die better la......
is just same with die everyday but just your heart continue pumping the blood....
sometime i wish someting special happen on me.....
but the thing disappoint me everything happen is just sadness stuff....
even my hope to be with a girl has just gone.....
girl are very hard to understand......
sometime friend with u then turn around another face just pop out.....
sometime feel scare of it.....XD

well.....today nothing different is just same old boring day......
let's just hope that my life will change this year.....
is not too late to change my life to become better (is just march la).....
by the way..hope my friend can have a better life....
they all just seem like too busy lately....

No comments:

Post a Comment