Monday, March 9, 2009

just a day full of bull shit

as usual the day start with the boring part....
after finish my food then just go to the boring tuition....
hiaz.... when the hell my life got abit interesting???
some more i need to take back my RM5 then use more then RM20 for a hair cut.....
damn it la thanks to MR.john the the stupid idiot school.......

well.... afternoon is even worse......
got some argue with my family.....
they just wont understand me.....
sometime they are damn annoying......
i just hate it when this happen.....
they dun even know a shit then just keep scold me.....
what the hack la..... like u care about it......

please no more life full of bull shit....
i cant stand of it....
if i keep live like this i just go jump to the sea better la......

No comments:

Post a Comment