Tuesday, April 21, 2009

horrible moto ride~~

few days ago... 1 of my friend say her anti-virus got problem....
then i help her fix la...but this cannot that cannot...==lll
i dint ask for money de leh... still want this and that?? WTF??
then finally her mom call me...she say come my house and fetch me...
wow... make like i am VIP leh... haha... not bad not bad....

then today is exam day...morning go school exam then eat....
raech home... after bath and set all the thing... call clk family...
then they come and fetch me....but when uncle reach...he ride a moto!!!
WTF... a moto?? i scare de leh..T.T
then no choice loo..have to sit the moto to reach clk house...zZz
but the trip is damn horrible...uncle drive so fast... i feel like will fly out from the moto..
from my house to clk house... i scare the whole trip... T.T~~
moto so horible~~ scare scare leh...T.T

when reach her home...i shaking and enter her house...T.T
then they ask me what happen to u...zz
after i tell them.... they laught at me...T.T... no sit moto be4 maa...T.T
then help her fix the pc loo... hiaz... a very small problem only..
then i need to sit a horrible moto ride... so cham...T.T

then finish all the stuff... i go jh house then went to tuiton...
bla bla bla~~bla bla bla~~ then finish tuiton.. ^^
after reach home.. i tell the horrible moto ride to my friend...
T.T.... i dun 1 sit moto ever again... so damn horible....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment