Wednesday, April 1, 2009

life with full of exam

exam exam exam.....
this year always exam.... damn SPM.....
start now (April) until November also exam......
what the hell?? like we r exam machine.....
keep exam and exam.... just wont stop..... ==lll

i think is too much la.... the exam non-stop is stupid idea.....
who think of it at the 1st place?? i'm gonna whack the fellow that think this idea.....
hiaz...... that means i must study hard just for the exam.....
but when i can start to be hard study and can good result????

until now only can have one way to make me study hard.....
study with all my friend....^^
but all those friend must can chat and good friend.....
if got sip Q at my study place it just spoil my mood la.....

i hope that this yaer i can have alot of improvement....
if i can have flying colour in my SPM i will study hard.....
i will!!!! i will!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment