Monday, April 27, 2009

undang day~

wow... today ecam undang loo....
i scare scare leh... scare fail give RM50 leh...
then i very hardwoking to read the damn undang...
read read read read read read read read.....
read until i die also read... i dun 1 fail leh...

then early in the morning i go wai sing eat...sianzz
always the same plave eat geh... somemore alone eat tim...sianzz
hiaz...then zx call me... wow... finally call me la... wait so damn long leh...
then wait at bhp loo... but when uncle arrive o...he ask me am i go pasar malam..==lll
wear short pants cannot meh??Zzz... then sit his car go my home take long pants...zzz

wah,, then ti exam that time... scare sei me leh...
i and zx go in and exam... wow.. so quite and no ppl in there geh...T.T
when take undang my hand and leg also shake leh...scare scare..T.T
after answer all qestion... wah scare tao me... say my whole result is 45 leh....
i thought is 45/100 leh... wah o so char meh??
but then see properly..is 45/50... pass joh...
cheh... dun scare me like that la...i will heart attack de leh..T.T

wah.. then so happy geh walk out and go yam cha with zx...
yea~~ pass joh...then at night play sdo with clk and cym...
both of them got inprove leh... not bad not bad...
next time got sdo kaki luu.. if they become pro...^^

3 comments:

  1. pass jo lor...
    shong sei...
    now wait the fei po ar?
    or u go alone XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==lll.... wont wait fei po de la...
    she June only go hear undang...
    i can drive she also not yet exam la..
    sianzz...

    ReplyDelete