Sunday, April 5, 2009

stress come in every way

for just a celebration of my bday party......
also wanna plant like hell......
if even hard then take care a baby....
damn it.... this cannot that cannot....
who do u think i am?? god or what???
i try everything that i can do to help u and try to solve every kind of problem....
dun tell me that u r still asking more from me......

even my friend think i have done more then enough for her.....
that day is my bday or urs?? so damn many complain on that day.....
i say 1 then u 100% cant say 2.....
i dont know what i will do when i mad at it.....
if she dare just try and see.... what i will do after i'm mad.....
i will sure let her regret from what she did all this time......

just try la.... see who will suffer at the end....
just u try!!! and u will damn regret from it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment